Sunday, September 19, 2021

Holy Sinner

 

given grace as a gown, treasured, tortured, the soul has never been a child; from birth to adolescence such muddy arts ever brought low. pure fortune, expecting holiness, hailed as heathens. raw redemption, it isn’t serious, plush at every entrance. first the need to trespass, thus, the need to sin, in order to beg for clemency. some type of effusion.

 

choice. it’s put in your hands. one of the best repentant souls: interior gravel, guarded gates, he just needed to glow.

 

into his garden, palming soil, Is course altered by prayer? accused as a heretic, beaten for belief, his temple lifeless.

 

I need not go further, gathering marbles, humans have become museums.

 

I noticed sockets, just for energy, used, reused, neatly put away. I noticed her heart. it beats with frustration. it banishes the inelegant. much a need, for beauty in lights, pierced through near bone. I came as a novice, I was once naïve, life was adventure, beauty, purity. coming to you, some new challenge, I never met you eye to eye. like moving into passions, thrust with spears, holy in a moment given to chance. freshwater. dipped. refreshed. I sip torque, brandish a torch, spirits know our names.

 

most terrible dynamics. many believe I have a crush. I’m not tickled by that. albeit, most worthy of another death, held by glue, looking quite confused. such a different woman, each one so different, each one holy sinners. I was late in this sentence, picked up years later, most already held their trial. I seem snobby, or analytical, or judgmental … in fact, I care, as to let go, while it isn’t my calling. many moons, many suns, excuse ignorance, which came first? was it I inside to cause unsettlement? were you not there?  

 

I see limbs. why do they count? why is it significant? I see a hairline, a nose, lips, a chin. I see ancient features, evolving through space, I see roots.

 

slow writhing. “I don’t wish to be desired!” this isn’t true. it works another way: I wish to be desired by those I desire.

 

tender holy women, rejuvenate faith, do what perfects the holy sinner.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...