Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Agenda Is Transformation

 I don’t have names or such as it burns where fire rages through fields. those agents as creatures those collars as observers our women in neckties. upon teardrops to have become so dear while remaining shapeless—or courage of the forest the metaphor is bark we depend upon branches. but I said nothing so excused to perish with weight so distinct to me. by skies to adore you, by raindrops to howl for justice while arranged to fly but lowly. banshees in us chains in us droplets of passion in us. we purchased caskets for the world is in jeopardy where many have written their obituary. an elegy for me a requiem for you or liturgy for the entire family. to have mass for one living as to attest to such havoc while society is losing its reality.

I don’t have names or identifiers I have behavior. the cities are filled with scarecrows. the crows are sitting on their arms. the crows are giggling.

the world is watching!

(the cities are filled with laws. the reckless are sitting on our laws. the reckless are laughing at our laws.)

much will be studied over the most beautiful creatures while distracted by morals that jingle. so unfastened or stirring cauldrons where one is inflammatory. such dictator allegations, such fascists examples, such neat rejection.

it’s windy upon words an irrigation of broken laws or too many rumors to validate. such havoc waiting such reality waiting where answers must be given. such a pure joke as disregarded where humiliation is the key mechanism. How dare they treat money this way?


so breathless but human where one tries harder and harder to efface all of his insecurities. I don’t have names. I have behaviors. I have something too certain to discard: wealth of intuition or power by its variety or pure existence being in this space. (to wonder sharply, this gut-phone, the churning flame: Why does it matter? Why must one validate us? Or better: Why such participation?  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...