Saturday, November 28, 2020

Ghetto Terrific

 

so ghetto terrific. so callous or bold or deceased. so small so coarse such sophistication. I splay myself I add a recipe I disagree with every damn premise. a wreck in me a fool in me such laughter as days grow wearily. but beauty is heart or haven or hell. I loved, I thought. it felt consuming. but if it turns raw, was it love? a thief those nights a general in soul a theologian those mornings. such a fire, as it envelopes his countenance, the white lady was watching: “Are you alright? Do you need help? Are you religious?” such fine grains such slaves of goodness while a world grins—it waits it gives little respect it hates too much strength. (something reminds us of weakness. we see so curtly. our forward, unspoken demands. but ghetto terrific. she went to college. she obtained five degrees. no one knew they couldn’t breathe while forced to leave her ghetto.) depend on me. I shall arise. where hell seems so beautiful. how has it changed? where was its waterfall? so much I need instruction. as a feral king with a furious queen we get so close, nothing else matters!

the vice was watching in elementary. something gave leniency. a nine-year-old caught a murder case. so much as asking, how did it all go wrong? at seventeen he was released. his guts are agony. they seem more respectful inside. no apologies no mercy such filth as it tastes like candy cane. or acidic acid or a first hit or liquor through licorice. a beige evening. where evenings are shady. the alley is filled with hoodlums. such boom boxes such pistols such a cruel ass argument. our lad our soul so much facial alienation. the pavement with stain those angers in rage our lad stripped apart. intestines screaming at sociality. whispers from a grim-reaper, darkness as its envelope. so much ghetto terrific so many gates where fire is explosive; those mind robberies those true feelings while many expect non-threating: our souls in fury our bowels in in wreckage, our dreams in reality’s color.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...