Sunday, November 29, 2020

Game Life Or Identity Survival

 

I loved its life. I was wilder than most. I took to it to master winning. a gated person a deeper maxim a loyal participant. I hit hell giggling I raised warriors I lost friends. so many properties so enlove with motion too blitz by condition. mother would frown, unless it was berries, so much sugar in vinegar. to hate self to live like hatred or to disagree with winning. so much pain, as it inverted, where it wrecked guts. nonetheless, sure talk, or sure beauty, where books took on an appeal: self-help, psychology, a pushy person or two. so confronted such pain sipping a brew with a homeless person. a professor or three, a diamond or guts such laughs when he tried. a friend spat facts, where he never knew, I saw his core person: a good man, a family man, where pain is too much to efface. by certain happiness by certain repercussions as eyes fixate on crafts. nothing too fancy. just getting into axioms. while an aphorism tore guts. I wrestle I see residentials I see an exit plan. so much a picture as reneged by cameras where a woman might die for me. such philosophies such a curse while accountable for each word. by core reality. or core happiness. where each pollinate. those auras or so cold while claiming love. it frets me it shoves me it sounds delirious. so many questions at times, or hell to those premises, or so wrong it’s better to just evaporate. a person tricked me, as such a cool person, where it seeped out. I vowed some unreasonable posit, or I felt ridiculous, while I learned we often put too much faith in potential. I haven’t said much while losing me or becoming some anomaly; not as badness, but as goodness, where we value eccentricities. so much attraction, so much aged, certain into a dilemma. I would need something. I would be denied. it’s hellish, but it lives: from Watts to China, from California to Australia, or from Europe to Mexico. it looks as sameness. it speaks like something is collected. it has purpose in its agenda. or it adores by furious irrationality. so much in needs so much to welcome bittersweet, where anything raw is like syrup to pain.           

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...