Friday, November 27, 2020

It's Good to Feel Culture!

 

so mad at it, those decades at it, soft into midnight bars. to exhaust a haven those shivers at dawn, for times are burning. a bit crazed a bit lethargic while Love speaks while languishing. a coquettish talk a wild ass gangster walk, so dear as one lost in limbo. as days churn or bold like beautiful her attitude did wickedness. by soothing voice or hoarse from screaming those two bad ass Siamese. so much a liar so curt under fire, while memories are undercurrents; such strength such prayer where a holy man knows demons. Love was happy or Love was sick, I couldn’t figure its spectrum; so much to pretentions or laughing in his grave while God might visit. I met her at unawares, I was sleeping on duty, she swooped, broke dominions, or sacrificed like winning. such cold penguins such alphabetical turmoil, while heavy a comb in his afro. one fist for Jesus one dungeon for panthers or sliding into another family. the iguana watching or a chameleon with giggles such a maniac bending Crenshaw. (so amazed, looking so angry, while they say, “Black men have problems.”) not in halves but a whole the harvest looks good!

            I watched a gibbon. it seemed sad. we know primates have feelings. I looked closer, as afraid of self, to find us in monkeys; a foul fellow a memory fellow beating into hells some female monkey. we seem so crazed. it must be monogamy—for her or myself? I drift smoking a cigarette looking at time pass; a curfew a virus so much to believe in religion. I go silent running into beaches, a mask on, playing softer destiny. Love is watching Love is fury where we wonder about our President. they say a little something. they’ve said nothing. while we see different strokes for different folks. a cliché a riddle an indictment. to form like acne to hit acme while roses seem so rare. I turned down Slauson, I reminisced, it seems different as time merges. I kept cruising into bourgeois land, so many too high to relate. but fire is flaming the sounds are dropping it’s good to feel culture.        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...