Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Candle To The Knee

 

put spirit on loop, put senses to freedom, unlock the damn cage. Love is an animal, so sick with fire, so unchained, leaping into firewater.

like a foolish man, a drifting soul, at parallels looking forward.

palm to soil, psalm to brains, so steep waters pour out; an agitated soul, a deep depth soul, plagued so cold it feels like fire.

I sewed oats, cedarwood, iron those last seconds; at marvelous skies, unvetted, so straightforward the breath broke. similar pasts, latent hostility, doing by example until it proved unfertile.

a madman is a mad cave the silence is surrounded; special addictions, going into science, I can’t suggest it any clearer.

petting a marmoset like a magician egged on by baboon behavior. the inside mystic the outside manic like crazed over a few good people. flailing red dirt, nibbling grass blades, so unofficial—they call him a defacto. at mother’s porch, aside a perch, arguing with old memories: “Communicate, speak truth, die if it comes.”

I left home at 16, I hit Hollywood giggling, granny called, took me in.

sea skies and sickness. bled courage, faced with tyranny, it’s cold what we agree to. such omission, if but to confess, if but we all grew closer. I didn’t know him, we associated, they gunned his life. I was listening inside, I heard a weasel, sometimes we detach from wonderful people.

to God with it, upon the breastbone, at a fever losing my treasures. so cool at the moment, so hectic later, so addicted to the seesaw.

forgive the sickness, forgive the villain. baptize the repentant.

eating candledust, caving into candescence, all I want is clearness: the daughter in winds, the adversary set to freedom, the old me released to resurrection.

the last documentary, the world casting opinions, the ceiling above wrapped into an exosphere.

so esoteric, surefire insistence, Love is more than most understand.

I saw the challenge, I rode the cosmos, I swooped in a chariot. many allusions, try to find life, get wisdom until it churns.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...