Saturday, October 23, 2021

15 Years + of Deliberation

 

it’s provocative to open wounds. disrepute is something we loathe. and speaking plurality, no matter postmodernist grays, irks, unsettles, sparks aggression. many are shy on being human. we’d prefer perfection. those that are human, are quite popular.

I sit feeling my heart. I love communion. I love the many in participation.

I haven’t clues to each person; I chance a few names; this might be misnomer. I thought osmosis universal. at times, I’m frenzied. she looks. I ask. she’s feeling nothing.

as a class, we commune. we are quite serious. our hats are on.

but … I adore one, it can’t be; I love another, we practice plurality; I like one, I’m not prepared. a large luggage bag; a dirty little clothesline; some people know how to love.

against subjugation, while we might need enthrallment, if to subsist in harmony; desiring to feel tugged, acting against ourselves, for it feels radical. a penchant for one, a negative attraction for another, a militant stance with my cravings.

trust is an issue, (speaking to self), where some have gone beyond normal. it becomes pathological, to look at self, to place a disclaimer. it seems hard to be a fundamentalist, practicing plurality, in a postmodernist world. pretty large words, pretty vast meaning, essentially, the two are fighting against absolute laws, morality laws, and absolute Truth. it becomes anti-hegemony, full autonomy of self, self-government relying on individualism, insomuch as, ethics are not universal. this might pose a threat to some, it might be liberating for others, it might compound a fragile situation.     (I’ve been in deliberation for years.)     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...