Saturday, November 30, 2019

Sadness Pursues Fire


I don’t see invisibility, but
I feel it as it arises, with such disposition to listen.
This creek forest, those waves in limbo, or
this purgatorial trip through ghettoes.

I sought fruit I laughed with clowns our faces painted tragically.
But it was fever to love as does a blind emotion so
cured in you; where days are shortened for joy is ramped while we pass into oblivion;
such a threat to self while ignoring anti-happiness while
fooled into a false intensity.

I can’t avoid this frequency while
ambling gently at
occasion to pamper a feeling; such
related shifts as in just this moment while asking for something made improbable:
secure longevity, intimate outflanked passion, where reality seems so insync.
Those glorious furious eyes, this morning awakening so asleep, while
Love is asking concerning my next eclipse.

The nights are inviting as
breath whispers my nostrils
to have with deepness this reason
to peace with deaths;

those long living souls, this
etching into my peripheral, while
I used to long for something a romantic soul would dream.

At terrible realities, to
know such core in spirits, while
we cross a line and deaths become normal.

While most would chase life or
erase complexity
some are only with peace
where hell is screaming.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...