Monday, November 18, 2019

I Will Die but Live in Something


I take to needing one and needing soul and cornered by antipathy and silence. This wealth in those screams those eyes wailing this world so distinctly indifferent; our edited homes our edited lives and so edited we lose ourselves; as feeling creatures living our amnesia or needing our anesthetic in a space that ignores time. I take to needing you this beauty but reality while we say it so often. Our battle cries our deep wells where so much bubbles up suddenly. I live by resistance a man entering his valley to find an ocean amid our deserts; these finches giggling this tiger listening our souls sniffing and laughing. I don’t find complaints often but time is traveling and she has interrogated the author’s soul. This thing I shall omit this island I shall leave or this voyage those new eyes; as tragic excuses claim tragic lives this picture fades into memory; our chaff skies our feathered exospheres or our tentative stars; to die in instances needing something desired where existence needs its comforts; this development over decades this truth in souls where reproduction means commitment:


Look at how I perform for you
Look at how you perform for me

An eye for an eye
is how you and I
take on forms in the mind (Eye Level p. 49)

We feral wilderness and we grow wildly where even wildness is weary.

But days are this void and this space and this editing; to retype our inheritance or to untype our angers while some things remain unsaid: our exponential lies or our deeper secrets while sharing has become quite natural; where winds are gurgling and nights escape us while wells need excavation—those outstanding vignettes or so perfect every page this river so precious.

I thought about passion and I chuckled a bit insomuch as we never understand what intrigues us. Some would argue, for they know with deliberateness, and it is this same attraction at every step. But days are berries and Love is delightful, insofar as others have something they die for.

I am everything we dislike and I am nothing we dislike and later today our minds go blank. I am both highness and this lowness, this wet and dry seaweed, or this unmiserable pained soul.

In order to stop resisting, I must not attempt to stop resisting (p. 66).

If I am to stop believing in everything, I will soon go mad for existence is innate belief. A bit influenced a bit uncultivated a bit needing something too sophisticated for our taste. Those ways that intoxicate where a man only desires more of you and so crazed those seconds room to room. You have become open space and you have become something closed off: I will never kiss those eyes and I will never laugh over your navel and I will die needing what I have never heard.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...