Monday, May 30, 2022

I Sought What I Located?

 

It was easy to see … too simple for excellence … the mighty was upset.

Most privileged, most delusional, I’m not privileged … albeit, with excellence.

I liked her figure. I couldn’t see her face. We both seem ugly.

Fierce buildings. Thicker vinyl. Looking at cloth and cleavage.

I imagine love sentenced … love doing time … it was so vindicated … to

hate self, everything she enjoyed, souls running from islands.

I will not ask such pains, as to pray with an enemy, it shows growth.

Lifetime contempt. Never letting it go. It seems like prison.

I popped an Excedrin … too much thought … I drifted … you showed out.

There isn’t doubt of time, privilege, power, and gallop … trust is an issue.

The soul is flaming. The ghosts are real. You blend endeavors:

human, and human +.

So much friction. The mind and its instincts – they puzzle.

One day the armor will serve its purpose.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...