Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What is something?

I bird our souls, dancing for imprints, as to arouse this earnest. I bird your heart, wresting through tongues, while sneezing internally; whereby something lives, whereto, something’s captured, as absent to reality; but we must inquire, as to mold sanity, of this inner reality; as seen manifested, to stir an inner person, one awoken fiercely. I chance your heart, in essence your soul, attracted by laws. It couldn’t be us, as filtered through turquoise, this fuchsia dream, this beige reality; but stars have formed, as to tussle hiccups, as telic as intention. I chance your soul, as one unafraid, to yearn for your makeup: that outward fierceness, this crane for wisdom, your inner fuels. We admire justice, as trekking trough marsh, a cave east your outward heart. We admire love, as to attach to detachment, a vale your inner soul. It’s the maze of spirits, as attacked by introjects, wherefore, our closeness appears. I see visions, as something’s speaking, a face I remember dearly; where times have changed, sorting through black matter, inhaling smaze; but we never know, these things unknown, to have known experience. Would you tell us, these things of soul, while kicking at nerves? We must refine us, as being refined, this tear for freedoms; whereto, is romance, as a group of poets, enchanted by nature: those inner tulips, as inborn roses, a daisy as a cygnet. Years have spoken, as chanting blue wisdom, where fire becomes yellow. We couldn’t foresee it, as worried for souls, at a pool of algae; where pictures float, as leviathan watches, peering into our tears. I love your spirit, this powerful entity, as famish to aid others; where love is real, as hell is fevers, as I am you!         

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...