Friday, December 23, 2022

Resurrecting In Pash & Balance

 

Got word from spirit, and Love has been watching, reading and jotting and note taking; furious here, enlove there, begging for glitter; silken pains, zinnia chills, early morning survival, and Love has remained gorgeous. I was southern charms, impetuous speech, aged in some unique sense; fire as it churns, words from my crib, memories from my father, and Love knew, bled science, loved smarts, adored her culture. I ached for feelings, raved over emotion, daring her to separate the definition. Losing senses, so pendulous, and mother is a ventriloquist, and Love is akin to that line: womanhood; such were flaming dice, gambling to get free, never met what owned integrity. I could sing her song, by writing poetry, if she deigned to surrender to something primitive: a dear lemur, so astray, and Love remained gorgeous. So cold on spontaneity, so keen on intellect, I imagine the sentences she writes.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...