Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Walking Edges

 

The pain is the story. The story was vetted, eyes teary, to imagine what humans endure. I was dreaming, to see many sights, like approaching closer to the sewer. They need brains, a different creature, a little weird. I need answers. I examine each corner. I imagine it’s deeper than what I can conjure. Maybe gone. Maybe loose inside. I feel tight, locked screws, maybe too much belief. (We must be careful. We must insist on clarity. To disbelieve in self, and it’s easier to conquer him.) I was younger. I held a triumph. She was lethal. (Some are designed to push back, to go inside, to imagine what it looks like.) I need evidence. Despite what breathes. Despite what breeds. I need to see sequences. Each letter is against itself. Each sky is watching. We never talk about segments, delineating the mountains, wrestling with coyotes. I knew Love wasn’t ready. I fell back. One might not look into self. Pressing outward. Sensing arrogance. Never to realize, a lack of courage. Many aren’t ready. It’s coming. We’ll meet at the tribunal.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...