Thursday, February 11, 2021

Most Will Skip Cleansing

 

light showers a sunny mirage while racing in stillness. we don’t quite care, not as we deserve, while failing seems apropos. I write but breaking silence to find a soul stitched while leaking. so much compassion or so unsteady while we need affection. a ball is bouncing we ignore the bouncing ball we sit stirring in indifferent obvious-ness. our eyes looking familiar as knowing our poker while we unveil glasses. a patient observer or needing to call recess such salient disbelief; to see as it makes us, to see what we’ve become, a bit of a dirty spirit. I made those mistakes I asked questions it became carnival. a home with grenades a pin released while angry for we spoke of an exit. so filled with fiber so many restrooms while still quite full. sure into nothing sure into fury while it conditions us: those messages those laughs where it was truly a favor.

            I look to brightness an even exchange a verbal spigot. those mistakes behind me those games in cartoons those cartoons on screens. a super-person some belief in this where most sentences come with keys. a feeling machine, an in-home issue a man conditioned by his dreams. I look to frames as deciding upon windowpanes or removing chandeliers. so disputed or inner vulgarity while facing something doesn’t make sense. in islands in sharks so dear to properties. as never a soul so close it aches so awake it’s alarming. those wiggles those ponds in mercy in energy to feel it vibrating. an attitude in me some indignation in me with wrongness in me. a field aside a cliff a courtyard a side ache while eyes are cemented in diamonds.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...