Sunday, January 17, 2016

To Scribble II

I speak to you, to discern epiphanies, grounded to perish. Its dark the vision, to visit the dervish, a cinema at a university. I feel for sorry, to know without knowing, an inmost scale; where times are gray, to give forgiveness, a paradise for images. Its distant love, an inner world, to hear your name. I thought for parody, the trajectory of pain, to coddle selfhood; but there aflame, the ignorance of love, to bathe a phantom.     There’re academic woes, to fight experience, to know for this plane: a blanket of scars, an anchor of tears, and a perfect costume; where death is gray, to ponder for breath, as opposed to living. Its opulent joys, to imbue a night, to awake in sorrows.
     I think of life, the rites of grieving, to feel a bit deeper; where naivety is anger, to see for geese, to lilt the anguish.     I love you moving, a woman becoming, as quiescent as a fist-fight.
     I laugh to think it, a portrait as a lullaby, an ineffable countenance.     We die in etiquette, a social design, to harness the spunk.     We’re earthenware, as resilient as skies, the aesthetics of love; for this is inrush, a pearl for a friend, as life-giving force; where hell is an unknown-self, streaming through souls, siphoned from sugarcane.
            I see you wheezing, to keep a secret, to search out a panacea; and Alcatraz my soul, as photic as

heartbeats, where face is grim, a sullen voltage, to affect the spirits; and women heard, to fence a protest, to 

dig for deeper; where God heard, to stem a rapture, to test for souls; whereat is ashes, and spirit-tongues, 

to toss the tarot-cards.     I end in love, to caress a thought, to believe in angst—filled with tension; for this is 

pride, to never the sight, to filter chi.     We cross a road, to give in prayer, to feel the iceberg; where love is 

trance, to blink and perish, to come to life. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...