Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Unsilence Rising

 

 

In discussion of a dream, certain cosmos, we spoke of nothingness; between spheres, desperate to fathom life, haunted by miscalculation. I was wanting, lacking desire, envying classic poems. The richness of simplicity: grain-clouds, angel-crops, by far, the most significant weather. It was time, I bore witness to it. Remnants seized me; needing an experience, paired with an excuse. Sky tenor. Earth granite. Always between dimensions. Subtle mist, illuminous whisking, to know in tender essence—an irrefutable color. I was a glimpse in a thought, germinating. I was an intense moment, followed by intricate sunshine. If one would, time has dug into reality.  Nothing quite soothes the hunger. Numbness becomes a sort of easing. We all have an understanding, something remaining mysterious. Like wonder in presence of innocence. Like mystic warmth between friends. I was trying to figure it out, why it stuck. Deep scarring, misty vibrations, intense energy, and mental antiquity. It becomes sound, immortalization, in two destined to metamorphosize. 

Truth

  The artist has gone to a space. To listen to her song stirs spirits. A man of virtue, a woman with pride, shall die in this song:  Truth I...