Monday, May 6, 2024

The Great Mystery

 

 

I couldn’t shake inclination, a dislodging instinct. I remeasure all consisting of us. Such a nudging, sweet humiliation, carved excitement. To tuck away silence; to regift sensation. I was ill-gotten, so innocent about it, craving in mid-sentence. You refused to engage, a sign of cautionaries, thrown, for absorbed. I wouldn’t love, nor adore, so captured by sheer resistance. In refusing you, ever tied to hope, drifting into Europe. We leave circles, chanting rites, softer courage. I was a mind made up, a system by cadence, so graphic, so wrought, as raw indifference would have us. So childish; thwart at a battle line, mentally embattled, thrust through by spirit spears. It was hectic. Years with some magic at me. So sullen the machine. A mind filled with pain. So much strength, mere upon meditation; those charms would inflate an heirloom. I remember another person. You two know each other. In life we gossip a little. I was keen to an earlobe, a stream made terrific, a reality bathing in tragedy. So in love, so enchanted, I wonder concerning the great difficulties. It would continue to grow. I changed inside. Beauty upon a cross is made most astounding. Samuel I and II made most aesthetic. Trying to believe you never would, such a curse in activity. Surefire drumlines. Bodies writhe. Minds convulse. Running was uneasy. Catching up was pure infatuation. In needs. Bled dry of identity.   

Zephyrs

  Souls conflict with selves. In adoring You, I witnessed You; in loving You, I couldn’t see You. I try to remeasure an implant, absent of m...