Friday, January 19, 2024

Way Too Major


  

To the brains, Love. An angry council. Too much to suppress. Too little to die. How in God the loses?

I never agree with myself. I push pass impetuosity. The rain keeps falling. 

If loving you means I must chew disgrace, then I’ll live crooked, asking for a straight line. 

I envision a tribunal, a gut bleeding, with you sitting at head table.

Dusty tenets; collaborative excitement, to touch in passion a palatial curse. 

It fumbles, Life! nothing to win; losing like normality. 

And Love is dishonest, and it churns when honest, what in life does a man require? 

Such parentheses; such aesthetics; Love is sheer electricity. 

So quiet about it. All eyes watching. A man hopes to sustain a miracle. 

During a discussion, to locate an emerald, afraid it might come back to cut. 

And Love has been in motion, a volt for reason, to imagine one soul might become existence. 

Too much, Love; it feels heinous, Love; to agree and die. 

I never agree with myself. 

I passion into oblivion. 

If to find self, a gut bleeding, falling into a face full of vomit. 

Too much to assert love; too little to say, love; at a creature, a mare, a magician, how in hell to satiate Love? 

With damages, with brains broken, crawling like snails, by six to the grave.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...