Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Rendered Disbelief

 

I don’t feel it. Trying to get to self. An avalanche in there. By chance to create mythos, to touch logos, to nurture ethos. Midnight pain, early morning rain, part deceased, part alive. Asking for fidelity, given a cloven soul, blamed for the creation of deaths. So easy to hate me, so hard to hear me, thrust through, bleeding faith. Adult memories, like a different scene, same phenomenon. We spoke it clearly, came for scars, the discussion was slanted. Many torrent falls, mathematical oceans, some type of salt pouring. What was he on, took a dozen shots, rust, dust, & dirt? I must return, too much wisdom, it can’t pass away. I find a truth: dear deception can’t accept its nature. It screams. By sea to earth. By love to dangers. By filth to cleansings. The chains attached to futures, the wealth of the kingdom, like New Judah. Too much stamina, it seems unlikely, like a hundred deaths. Welcome Home! Survival of the fittest. Losing humanity. Buzzing off adrenaline. The last identity becomes the first lie, most were sick early on. Have we met normal? I debate that! To arrive at logic, using her to death, hiding insecurities. And I was in love so long, back to the committee, back to raw delights.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...