Saturday, April 29, 2023

Condition & Souls

 

The uneasiness is palpable dealing with the inner giant. I was losing ground in a system with color at its root. I was mesmerized by what I called love. Out the trenches the mud spread over the ceiling. Most souls are pensive upon a wistful feather. In sensing you I add the holiness, despite, the filth in us. I’ll leave that alone, tilling trauma, a sickle to wisdom. Permeated by healing the justice of the forbidden, eyes awakened, moved by innocence. I’ve learned humanness becomes skills the object is making it seem natural. Infatuated with the explanation. Mind mad dilemmas. Adopted by condition. Either all or nothing the partial celebration is incomplete: waves to comforts, sensing the winds, motion desires navigation. In looking at you I was embarrassed. In talking to you I imagined we weren’t speaking. From courtside to gardens the aborted feeling with breath at the core. You might fret an emotion, most fret a life, many know the cycle. The uneasiness becomes existence. Trees became witness. Each literature tries to explain human condition. Something of entrance has consumed humans. A dear soul passed away. A good person. A literature icon. He never emoted emotion.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...