Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sentience

 

I was there in self aside a tree indebted to an adversary/ by paining aftermath a sullen guitar if passion were sugar in a room of ants/ separated from you those years made sadness found with rocking/ too many hopes/ agreeing with excellence/ if dying were illegal/ aging would need its ceiling/ I was there with silence as born to return into mirrors those pithy aches/ accursed with blessings/ surprised to have advanced in turn/ a father of lies/ a welkin fierceness/ asking for Love/ I don’t fathom Love/ with pain digging into skies/ ink exploding/ waxing/ waning/ making harmony with imperfection/ I was there in you suffering pleasures as dreamt a hurricane/ filled with warmth/ damaged early on/ making wilderness into repentance/ never healed/ near a human being/ sour discoveries/ said to have affected emotion/ a measured seed inside of an adult/ penalty of personhood/ amore unto jitters/ made conscious/ more aware/ finding sentience a reason to drive forward/

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...