Monday, November 13, 2023

Ink Shadow


Never such vague arts. Never a soul, a musician, as able to speak plainly.

I was in midst of a sentence and you appeared.

Spirit is unclear, to sense what we can’t see, we call it delusion. 

When do we count on Intuition?

I spend time unthought of.

I spend time in concentration.

I sense in chi a splinter, rending souls asunder. 

I don’t fathom unnecessary; it seems unnecessary.

A man swore by a horse, despite evidence, he bet his heart, his soul.

I hope it gets better. 

Where does madness drop a spirit?

I would lie; it means so little.

It becomes altered by perception. If one will give fifty years to it, despite losses, what have I to suggest?

In ignoring it, in asking for purpose, in knowing it has so little for me, it learns of itself. 

Complexity. Perplexity. To chase a ship across seas. 

To hope of a star, to wish during pain, alive, aching. 

I was sitting in a chair, when you appeared. 

I feel something is askew, far reaching to act as if.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...