Thursday, January 17, 2019

Diamond Tester


I bungee feelings, I armoire life, I love as Superman: this field of demons, this light of deaths, this bolt, this gut, this emotion: those rubies, this science, those recruited motions—as livid insanity, or granny’s omen, while gripping for losing grips: at terrors, this mischief maniac, while Love spoke about forgiveness: at clocks pushing, at deaths recruiting, so disappointed Love is comical: those flippant airs, as yanking sky-rise, to fret our moon-cries: this terrible man, for thoughts were hay-tears, and horses were scared to gnaw: this goad, this Damascus, this road furious with deliveries: our first child, those wild hearings, or so close this running medallion: hereto, this furious bullet, this inner blast, at rounds gutted survival: as one flailed, as one sick, at something concerning distrust: to hate his guts, to hope God’s watching, if but my feelings: irrational souls, irrational deal breakers, while infuriated hating his mind: blood blue, burgundy midnight, this russet gremlin: our bloody faces, our palms with hatchets, to awaken screaming at maniacs: to floor life, to excite motion, at something too clear, I ignore!: pay it backwards, recite it forward, or catch hell while crazy our grimy slime infested guts.     I laugh loudly, I sigh heavily, I jimpy mentality—those hells, those bars, while reciting demons: this inner you, this failed us, while never an opportunity: those waves, those ways, this fool at appearances: this skeptic, this maniac, those humble his hearts: at rivers with Zen, at heaven with Christians, at Krishna with Hindus: this manic lieutenant, this manic psych, this manic universe—to have experience, to chunk a fist, to reverse into our uterus: this product, this dreg warrior, at thoughts catching missiles: (I make it good, I make it worse, I do this name): as running in terrors, as gutted an apparition, to dissect a ghost: at gore and mayhem, to scream into fantasy, while love nudged us to awaken: this fool listening, this calm adversary, while so sick it feels goodness: those loses, those treasures, this more for little: indeed, this sick woman, this sicker man, and having babies: thither, this curse, and thither, this prodigy, and hither, this failed lieutenant!

I felt speedy, I felt anger, I needed elation: this trenchant reality, this long-life, our interior battle: this sad passion, this event in brains, this carnival at arms: our mothers by difference, our deep disbelief, as churned unto blatant hatred: indeed, I lie with angst, I turn with vehemence, and I dislike dissatisfaction: believe this man, and die this man, and forgive this man: or else my guts, or else my Jesus, or else my despise: if but a strong one, if but a lost one, than find Love and redirect this catastrophe: but never to hate, to turn entirely, to believe love is prevalent: our Barnabas talk, our Theca revival, at Leah negotiating one last night: this Esau, this Isaac, this old feeling: as ancient and gutted, as ruined and flying, while lawyers are running from bleach: this miracle bird, this unborn phoenix, this uterus sphinx: at pyramids debating, at griffins laughing, at Love too close for physicality: thither, our yanked souls, this flippant mentality, or this woman so at bay it’s hard to swim: at eagles whispering, at jinni one-sided, at Love a headache—those glorious cries, those marveled wings, at feathers painting intuition!

…football brains, or linking in chains, to admire what you accomplished: this failed lieutenant, this winning maniac, or this losing father: at God with questions, deep dark nights, to twilight into an air: paying retribution, for mother cried, and son lost his navel: this core belief, this mother as knowing, where behave or lose access: indeed, a pure tyrant, a manic official, at bars and deaths speaking in rebellion: to drown upon words, to rejuvenate upon kef, as fated and delivered: this long run, this baseball drama, while half of LA loves our Dodgers: but what for life, this incriminating poem, this long range prosaic…!

Zephyrs

  Souls conflict with selves. In adoring You, I witnessed You; in loving You, I couldn’t see You. I try to remeasure an implant, absent of m...