Sunday, December 6, 2015

Forgiveness Reaches Afar, and Struggles to Breathe

To witness pain…and this is love…the woman he holds. It crushes a segment, to seek for solace, lost and spinning. I sip for grapes, a small escape, to feel intensely; but more to love, to give a soul, as warm as liquor. Oh the music, to push it forward, reciting psalms. It’s more the forties, and less the thirties, to read for both. I love for Romans, to read Sirach, to study Wisdom Books. The art is jasmine, and more jasper, to feel for jasmine; for pain is rich, to kindle a flame, to carry Ecclesiastes. I started early, to filter journeys, afraid of failing; and more to faith, to fail and rise, through ancient chants. The heart is reigning, if but a moment, to reach a daughter. I love her smiling, and ever winds, to stress a message. We die dearly, the Gospel of Mark, to grasp a notion; and less for rain, to cherish a candle, to love for more. The sea is rising, the ships are tossing, and love is crying; but "Be of faith; It is only I”; to structure Peter. I know for agony, when called to feel, to skate emotions; and love be free, a bit for tipsy, to ponder Smith; and why for her, a bending breeze, to grip the flames. I reckon sorrow, fraught with joys, to shift disposition; in which the words, as grim as love; to pardon infraction. It’s numbing aches, the moment of pleasure, to witness a baby girl. I know for hate, but God is good, despite the secrets. We dwell like winter, to hold a grudge, and dying softly. What for earth, the birth of moments, to feel for moments. Was it all death, a channel fantastic, as twisted as perfect? I perish lightly, the call of God, to ask release; but more for pain, and teary eyes, to grind immortal. I passed a lung, and lost a liver, to ponder a name; and dear to God, I never could, to hate her life. Its hell and grains, bent for stupid, to ask for love. Was it us, to turn for death, spent on forgiveness?  


Eons of Footage

    To capture visuals in words. To write a tome. The mysterious wire between parallels. Care training.  Life as irony. Any given craft will...