Monday, May 25, 2015

Symphonic

In G Minor, my love; a blazing symphony. This is how I love
you, scribing concrete. Our eyes, an orchestra, flaming
ripples and jarring kisses; for I have you, a season of desperation,
longing for morning praise. And so many violins screeching
harmony; and so many breaks, preaching our war. But love,
a trombone in silence and bass a thumping soul. So finish,
my love: feel the excitement; a heart leaping at peaks. Allegro,
my tear, a continent of water, pouring and streaming, draining
from a temple. Here’s a comforter; and here’s a vase to
capture diamonds made of snow; for ours is mortal: whispers
of oneness, a season for lovers. Meet love near a canopy,
and pop a cork, where structure is soon to perish and aching
wounds speak freely of love and eternal vows. Yes. Pierce a
countenance, and skip a rope, where love stirs a fortress.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...