Thursday, May 18, 2023

at the last Trumpet …

 

The sky fell. Arts were indicted. To put silence to rest. I kept moving swiftly, Love had a number, suffering stomach pains. Threaded in voices, listening to mentors, confused about it. They gave up, dedicated to drugs, lifting a private flag. I kept moving, Love spoke it boldly, it’s a shame how we live. Years would pass, tranquility chastised, just becoming a creature, a snake, another dragon, with Love remembering rain. To hear a song, to erase time, to become a creature: it was war, those years. I relish in one fact: some daggers we live with, regardless, it’s immoveable. Pianos and keys, wondering, wandering landscapes, listening to dead souls. The road has been intricate, incognito pains, dramatic a lot. Freedom born, the greatest nation, washing indiscretions. A small fever, a boxed life, with liberties being trespassed. Its fessed up, it must be mutual, altruism has reciprocity. I kept moving quickly. I unlocked her aura. I asked one question. To have lived in disguise. I knew her worries. I shared her coffee. Like racing a clock, trying at excellence, forbidden by galaxies—as between countries, seated in a city, color coded, loving our neighbors. How have we lied, living hypocrisy, feuding with philosophies; beating drums, returning to Africa, raving over Bethlehem; the pool is stirred, would we dare to become prophets, walls, acrobatics!      

Sharing Pieces

    We share differences, eager for solace. Life is complex, rubies are simplistic. It took some time to relax a little. So gelid, thawing o...