Friday, September 27, 2024

Alike to Likeness

 

I can never tell if it’s like voodoo magic, pouring into a cauldron. I wander the circumference. The job will remain mutable, those sharp x-rays. I laugh over a neat beverage; to imagine she used her heart, mastered by her brains. Many have an inkling, a notion, nothing static though. Others have infinity, sadness, shocked those wings keep flapping. I never asked for help. One assumed I needed adjustments. Based in her own assessment. And fall comes with cries; I wonder over lies we never adjust. Seaglass to relax. Marshweed trekking. We seem regulated, in search of fulfilling fires. For many it’s simple: I feel resonance, it means attraction. I fight against this understanding. To crumble often; to partake of ambiguity; to hear phantom like guffaw. A neater drink, accused of grogging, anything to look nose down, it makes mirrors more friendly. I can never fix it; and she needs it to live. It’s a crossing, so crosswise, melting into resentment. It’s alike to trying to connect with Love, and another interrupts, not out of passion for Love, just to ensure the connection is made impossible. I often sail inside, asking where she loves, to hope somewhere, two are enjoying ecstasies. To be honest, she seems to have a lot of free time. I will leave that alone. We live in a draconian land. One can believe what he wants, but he must keep it to himself. The coven, correct?   

Contradictions

  What if signs meant melody? In celebration. Life’s joys wane. If knowing all of sunshine meant ecstasy. (We jot down in a journal, we see ...