Thursday, May 2, 2024

The Wellspring

 

Without you, there is wonder. With you, there is indecision. It is wonderful uneasiness, comfortable outrageousness. We ignore rain and tread mud. It was awful. It scarred me. In depth, I grow into distrust. I wonder if one could ever call another normal; especially, when one is not staring at one’s reflection. Each group has jargon, acceptance, and those outcasted. Nevermore, such elitist arts, poets are judgmental. I prefer what seems in part to ruin what has become normal. To hurt in order to love, seems flawed. Of a caliber where it must reign in discomfiting truths. I need to see what aligns with human nature, as opposed to a private delusion. So indeed, the poet will remain scarred. Notwithstanding, cordiality upon tales, to adjudge a soul, it went both ways: Have we ever blessed something foreign to us? To leap upon negativity; to lie to a mirror; to live as if everything is in place.  (I was chasing as a lad. I learned a significant point: Truth negates itself, and it aches in texture: If someone feels terrific, one should look again.)  Life has a code to it. Life is far too ancient to be decoded.  (I know a brilliant woman, a few, wrestling with outwitting Wisdom; they live in the driver’s seat, many believe they own them, they never laugh.). Nevermore the deep enchant. Youth did triumph. I had art and aesthetic, lying to myself. Life is not decoded; we learn her patterns.   

Zephyrs

  Souls conflict with selves. In adoring You, I witnessed You; in loving You, I couldn’t see You. I try to remeasure an implant, absent of m...